Thursday, May 8, 2014

20% Blog #10 May 6, 2014

This week I have been practicing a lot because I have recently got a lot of inspiration to play the guitar. My inspiration comes from the idea that some day I will be able to play the guitar fluently and I will teach my kids to play guitar. This seems like a really inspiring way to practice guitar because I am doing it for myself and to make me a better person. Guitar is also a unique instrument, even though it has been played for thousands of years. It is different from other instruments like a trumpet, or a clarinet. This is because guitar requires determination to play it because of the strings that dig into your fingers. This is what makes most of the beginners quit trying to learn how to play. However once you get past this obstacle then it becomes much easier to actually learn and feel the music. Another reason it is unique is that  it takes lots of patience from the student to practice and practice and practice.... This is the reason that most people want to play the guitar but they quit trying to learn after it becomes to hard. The key to learning how to play the guitar is patience and determination, if you have these traits then nothing that the guitar throws at you can stop you from mastering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment