Friday, May 23, 2014

20% Blog #12 May 30, 2014


This past week I have practicing vigorously because I am planning to bring my guitar to school to present all of the work that I have put into this project. The songs that I am going to play are Emily- From First to Last, and Hey There Delilah- Plain White t's. Also just recently, I received my acoustic guitar from an online site called Musician's Friend. It is a Yamaha F335 Natural color with a red tortoiseshell pick guard.The advantage of having an acoustic guitar instead of an electric guitar is that it is much easier to hear the song since it is much louder without an amplifier. The electric guitar was OK, but the acoustic guitar is much more suited to my tastes because I don't like going over and plugging in my guitar whenever I feel like playing it. I am very nervous about presenting and I am pretty sure that I might mess up, but as the movie "The Sandlot" always says, " Heroes get remembered, but Legends never die....."

No comments:

Post a Comment