Thursday, May 15, 2014

20% Blog #11 May 15, 2014

This week I have been practicing almost everyday, and I have started to learn a new song. The song is from a band named Incubus. This band used to be pretty famous back in 2009- 2011, but i guess their band broke up and the singer Brandon Boyd is on his own and he is making his own albums. However the song that I was learning is called "Pardon Me" by Incubus. I found this song while I was looking around on YouTube, and I really liked it because it is a little more difficult and the fact that I actually wanted to learn it makes me more determined to do so. Learning the Guitar is a great experience I think because it lets you do something productive in your past-time instead of watching TV whenever you have free time. Once you get past the part where you don't know any songs and your fingers get accustomed to the steel strings then it is so much more rewarding for every new song that you learn. Every song that you learn gives you a feeling of accomplishment and gives you an unquenchable thirst to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment