Wednesday, March 26, 2014

20% Blog #2, February 2014


My next step in learning to play the guitar will be to learn the chorus of "Hey there Delilah " which is a song by the " Plain White Tees". I have been practicing the intro lately with a simple D-chord that goes with the song. However lately i have not been practicing enough because i haven't gotten much of a break from homework. But i will definitely have the chorus down by next week because i will be practicing it for a few hours a day. By practicing a few hours a day i will gradually begin to get better. Another good way to know if I'm good is if I feel like I am good enough to play in front of someone by it sounding good. I feel that my progress is coming along very nicely and i am progressing very fast. I also believe that my time management is very efficient and it works for my kind of schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment