Thursday, March 27, 2014

20% Blog #7 March 27, 2014


What I have learned from playing the guitar is that it is hard work sometimes. Especially when you don't always have someone there to encourage you to practice and practice. A good way to motivate yourself to practice playing the guitar is to just think about the girls. You just have to keep critiquing yourself and saying "Am I good enough to play in front of someone yet?" Once you feel you are ready then you should definitely have a pretty good sense of the strings and how the guitar works. Another big motivator for me was that I knew that if I practice hard enough I can have the potential to be a famous guitarist and come up with my own songs one day.This should encourage many more people to play the guitar, because as everyone knows the guitar always gets the girls. I have also started to try and make myself comfortable with actual guitar notes so when I am not reading tabs I can make sense of a guitar song that written and played the way it was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment