Wednesday, March 26, 2014

20% Blog #6 March 26, 2014


I have been practicing very little lately and this is because I have been busy with homework. The days that I do practice though I am really starting to get the song down and I really am starting to love the guitar. On the side I have been practicing separate songs like Everlong by the "Foo Fighters". The separate songs really help with practicing different styles of playing the guitar. For example for this song Everlong, you have to keep strumming and you only push down on the frets when you want to play a note. This also requires a D-chord. Because most of the songs I am learning require a D-chord it is easier to play them because I already know what I am trying to play. My fingers are pretty much used to the shape of a D-chord which is why I am able to play the song Everlong so easily and simply.


No comments:

Post a Comment