Friday, March 7, 2014

20% Blog#5 March 7, 2014


   This week I have been practicing very much on my electric guitar. The reason for this is because I have had more free time now, which lets me get more practice time in. I have been trying to learn the main riff of Hey There Delilah. The Main riff is the middle part of the song also called the chorus. The difficult part about the chorus is that you have to switch to about four different chords. Also you have to switch fast which means that I have to practice even more to get the feel of the strings. My friend and teacher Eric has been helping me very much with his lessons I have been able to pick up the guitar much faster than if i was on my own. He said that it took him about two years to get to where he is now. I believe that I will be able to get to that skill level in a shorter amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment